07 May 2009

One Day the Post, the Next Day the Local News!

Tonight I was interviewed about the death threat against Alex Ovechkin by a Pens fan. My brother and I were at a stick and shoot at Kettler where the Caps practice:

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0509/620747_video.html?ref=newsstory

Pretty sad and pathetic, and maybe even a little scary.

Anyway, it was a heartbreaker to lose the Flightless Fowl last night in overtime, but tomorrow is another day and the Caps are still ahead 2-1. I'd be more worried if I were a Bruins fan. Would like to see Nylander sit though and one of the Hershey guys get the call up instead. And I'm not just saying that because I have to play against Nylander's kids (and they are seriously good).

Prediction for Friday night's game: Like I said in the interview, Ovie is focused and gets two points, but someone else steps up who hasn't scored yet like ahem perhaps the Other Alex, maybe someone like Gordon or even Clark, and then hopefully the MIA Norris Trophy Deserver Mike Green.

No comments: