12 March 2007

Bob Hartley Rules Post








If we (Caps) had to lose tonight, I'm glad we got to lose to the Thrashers (And yes, I know that this is making me sound not like I'm a real Caps fan, since the two teams hate each other so much). There are two reasons: Reason One is I don't like Tampa or Florida or Carolina. They have some guys easy to hate such as The Midget in TB (St Louis) or Florida's star Man-Pig-Bear Olli Jokinen (I attached a funny picture of him), or ESPECIALLY Mike Commodore from Carolina. Reason Two is "Uncle Bob" runs a camp that my brother and I get to go to, and he was a beloved coach at Hershey, winning the Calder Cup with the Bears and later the Stanley Cup with the Avalanche (he wears his ring everywhere at camp!).
I like Johnny a lot, but I wish the Caps would give Cassivi(who is the goalie coach of Hartley's camp), a start before Olie gets back. Paging Glen Hanlon!
This is Connor R., signing off. This has been MY view in sports, from DC Sports Kid

No comments: