29 March 2007

Ha Ha Washington Post! The Kid Beat You!

Today the Washington Post published an article about college kids staying in school. Sounds familiar, right? The fact is, I posted something about the same thing yesterday. Mike Wise wrote about how Greg Oden (he only played college because of the NBA's age rule), Joakim Noah (who did stay in school), Al Horford (who did also), and Roy Hibbert (who supposedly hasn't made his decision yet). Like Greg Oden's going to play a sophmore year at Ohio State. Right....
Ah, but Mike Wise can keep his opinions to himself. I don't agree with him that Oden might stay in school, but that's OK. I agree that he SHOULD stay in school, just like I wrote. Oden is only in college because of the NBA's age rule.
Which means, according to the saying "great minds think alike," I will leave the decision up to you on who is the smart one.
This is Connor R., signing off. This has been MY view in sports, from DC Sports Kid

No comments: