03 March 2007

THE FIRST POST BY DC SPORTS KID!!!!!!!

I'm Connor R., a.k.a. The DC Sports Kid. I pretty much cover any team or sport, but I warn you, I have an incredible bias torwards DC (Washington DC) teams, e.g. Capitals, the awful Nationals (at least this year, sorry Manny Acta), Wizards, and so on. Like I said, I cover every team I know, and even like some of them, being a Red Sox fanatic. Dice K= THE MAN!!! I have a little brother named Ethan (who is beside me in that picture of us at a Caps game) who is sort of like my Mini-Me. He pores over the sports page every day(and draws moustaches on the pictures of people). Hoo-rah to you, because you have just read history in the making. (sorry if that's a little too bit egotistic for you)!

Let's hope the Caps beat the Islanders tonight, and if the game goes into a SHOOTOUT, here's a shootout order for Mr. Glen Hanlon, the Capitals coach.

#1 Guy in section 101

#2 My friend Zack R., who I mentored for special hockey

#3 Cotton Candy Seller

And if those don't work, they're still better than the order you gave on Thursday. Tomas Fleischmann as your #2 shooter. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!

This is Connor R. signing off. This was MY view in sports, from DC Sports Kid

3 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

Nice blog! Keep up the good work!

The Peerless said...

Welcome to the society of bloggers...nice place!

CapsChick said...

Nice work! And a new generation of bloggers steps up to the plate...I look forward to reading more :)