07 March 2007

Caps Season Ticket Holder Party


Well, I was lucky enough to go to this annual event and thought I would write a few things:


1. Ovechkin was signing my 2007 Dallas All Star Game hat, and we noticed that Zubie's brother was working the table with him, helping get jerseys and stuff ready to be signed to keep the line moving. My mom said, "We're glad you are still here!" Ovechkin chimed in, "Me too!!" Alex has a good sense of humor.

2. Good thing Muir was sick because it would have been tough for Bryan to be there next to the fan favorite.

3. I got Johnny to sign a game used stick (win against Ottawa) that he gave me. That was awesome.

4. Donald Brashear was hysterical. If you were not at the party, you need to see the video of the Donald being introduced. You will crack up!! Plus he is a really really nice guy, because he came to help out at Ft. Dupont this year.

5. We found a Kris Beech card at home (from his first caps tour) and had him sign it. I bet no one else had a Kris Beech card! (even he was a little surprised!).

This is Connor R., signing off. This has been MY view in sports, from DC Sports Kid

No comments: