25 April 2007

Back Again!

Sorry about not posting in a while. I had many things to do including: a science fair project, numerous hockey tryouts and the Special Hockey Tournament.

The Stanley Cup Quest is not going so well. I wanted Uncle Bob's Thrashers to win. But they lost to the evil NY Rangers. This sentence is dedicated to Harris Weber, who's from NYC and reading my blog! Dallas also lost to Vancouver, which I didn't want happening either.

The Wizards have no hope in the playoffs with Gil and Caron out. They have no hope with LeBron healthy and Gil not. A fearless prediction: the Mavs will win it all! Most of my family is from Dallas, so I've been to a few games (my mom even shot a free throw with me when I was a baby on the court)!

The Nats lost. What else is new?

We still have to wait for Change to Come for the Caps (changing jerseys).

So I'm signing off. This is my quick view on DC sports from the DC Sports Kid.

No comments: