04 April 2007

DC Sports Kid Goes on the DL!

Today was a bad day for the DC Sports Kid.
I was carrying about 13 plates up at school someone bumped me and a plate fell. It hit the ground and a piece came up and nicked me on the right ring finger. I didn't mind it much, and thought it was just a small cut until a teacher told me to go and see the nurse. The cut was called a "lacerated finger", but she said it was right below the knuckle and I had to go to the hospital. Then my mom came to pick me up. I went to the hospital and got 4 stiches on the finger. It hurt a lot. Now my whole right hand is in a splint, and I'm a righty! Now I know how Gilbert Arenas, Caron Butler, Cristian Guzman, Brian Sutherby, and John Erskine feel. The splint comes off in a week. Until then, the DC Sports Kid is now a lefty!

This is I.M. Injured, signing off. This has been MY view in absolutely no sports at all, from DC Sports Kid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot Nook Logan